The answer to this question depends a lot on your interests and what kind of content you want to create. However, there are many ways to make money from your videos, whether it’s through advertising, views, or subscriptions. Here are just a few ideas:
1. Broaden your horizons and create videos about topics you’re not familiar with. This is an extremely effective way to build engagement and subscribers, as people will want to learn more about the topic.
2. Record short video summaries of interesting articles or concepts and sell them as educational resources. You can also sell branded e-courses or books related to the topics you cover.
3. Offer sponsorship deals for your videos. This allows businesses and other organizations to have exclusive branding rights for a certain period of time, or even footage from the video itself.
4. Create aggregate content and create compilations of other people’s videos in order to draw in more views and subscribers. This will help improve your search engine optimization (SEO) because viewers will be attracted by the high-quality content they see bundled together.
5. Participate in YouTube debates and offer YOUR opinion on a certain topic in hopes of gaining more subscribers or boosting views on your own videos. It can be risky, but if you’re assertive and confident in your arguments, it can work well.