Best Hospital For Free Treatment Through PMJAY Scheme – FAKTAKEREN

Best Hospital For Free Treatment Through PMJAY Scheme

NMNH, Allahabad

NMNH is one of the top hospitals in India for free treatment through PMJAY Scheme. It offers a wide range of healthcare services, including pediatric and maternal health care. NMNH is also the only hospital in North India that has a full-time pediatric ward.

AIIMS, Delhi

We have put together a list of hospitals that offer free treatment through the Prime Minister’s Medical Scheme (PMJAY). This scheme provides free medical treatment to civilians who are impacted by a serious medical incident.

The hospitals on this list offer free treatment for a variety of serious medical conditions, and you can be sure that you will be treated with the utmost care.

Apollo Hospital

Apollo Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in India and offers exceptional services to those who need it most. They are accredited by the World Health Organization and provide advanced medical equipment and facilities.

They offer free treatment through the PMJAY scheme to patients who are impacted by a serious medical incident. If you are looking for a hospital that provides top-class care, then Apollo is definitely worth considering.

RML Hospital

RML Hospital is another hospital that offers excellent care to its patients. They are located in Mumbai and are known for their expertise in cardiac surgery and other life-saving treatments. Patients who need to use the PMJAY scheme can be assured of quality treatment at RML hospital.

GTB Medical College & Hospital

GTB Medical College & Hospital is a large hospital located in Hyderabad that offers excellent treatment through the PMJAY scheme. They have an extensive range of medical services available, including heart surgeries and other life-saving treatments. If you are looking for a high-quality hospital with excellent services, then GTB Medical College & Hospital should definitely be your choice.

The Indian Medical Association (IMA) recently launched the ‘PM Jay Scheme’ to provide free treatment and medicine to patients suffering from serious illnesses like cancer and heart diseases. The scheme will run in all state-owned hospitals across India, and is expected to help lakhs of patients.

Under the scheme, patients with doctor’s prescription will be given a card which they can present at the hospital, and they will be treated without having to pay anything. Patients do not need to have any insurance or identification card to avail of the scheme.

According to the IMA, 95 per cent of medical bills are already paid by the patients themselves, which leaves only 5 per cent for hospitals. ‘PM Jay Scheme’ is expected to reduce these costs significantly for hospitals, as well as free up doctors’ time so that they can focus on more urgent cases.

Leave a Comment