Altum Credo HomeFinance is a leading home finance company in Nigeria. We provide loans and mortgages services at affordable interest rate of 2% per month (12% Yield) and we offer various home loan products to enable homeowners improve their lives without having to sell their homes, and if they wish to get rid of their existing houses. Our aim is to achieve total customer satisfaction. You can apply for a mortgage online today! 2. How to Apply for a Mortgage?
How To Start A Cannabis Grow Business | BUD BOXES
In this video we discuss how to start a cannabis grow business. In doing so, we look at some of the many options and best practices in starting a cannabis grow business before giving you your first budget worksheet.
Top 10 Best Marijuana Seeds in Canada | Top Canadian Weed Seeds
1. Altum Credo Home Finance is the first credit card company to offer interest rate at 0% p.a. for 12 months, 18 months and 24 months.
2. Altum Credo home finance offers its customers a unique opportunity to avail loans without any collateral security.
3. Altum Credo is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria offering various services to both individuals and businesses.
4. Altum Credo provides a wide range of products and services including personal loans, business loans, car loans, student loans, mortgages, consumer credit cards, credit cards, debit cards, savings accounts, investment products and insurance.
5. Altum Credo’s vision is to be the best provider of quality financial services in the country while maintaining ethical standards and high levels of customer service.
6. Altum Credo strives to provide innovative solutions to help people achieve their financial goals.
7. Altum Credo believes that good customer service is the cornerstone of our success. We aim to ensure that we deliver the highest level of customer service possible.
8. Altum Credo has been rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 10,000 reviews on Google.
9. Altum Credo was founded in 2007 and employs over 100 staff members.
10. Altum Credo operates from its head office located in Lagos State, Nigeria.
11. Altum Credo maintains strong relationships with local banks and other financial institutions to help improve cost efficiency and reduce risk.
12. Altum Credo uses state-of-the-art technology to meet the changing demands of banking.
13. Altum Credo aims to become the preferred choice among Nigerians for financial services.
14. Altum Credo encourages responsible lending practices and supports fair trade principles.